We are very excited to announce our new Children’s Ministry curriculum that begins March 1st: The Gospel Project!
The Gospel Project takes kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. When kids truly experience the gospel, their hearts are transformed. It is the gospel, not good behavior, that changes everything!
The Gospel Project will help teach kids to:
- See the Big Story: Kids will understand that the Bible is not a collection of stories, but God’s unified story of redemption.
- Read Scripture as Christ-centered: Activity Pages provide a deep, Christ-centered Bible study experience for all ages.
- Grasp Essential Christian Doctrines: The Big Picture Questions and Answers are designed to help kids understand essential theological doctrines of the Christian faith.
- Study the Old and New Testaments: Kids spend equal time in the Old and New Testaments, learning the key distinctions of each and how they fit together.
- 3-year chronological study plan
- New Bible story videos
- New content includes several Bible stories that have not been covered before
- New “Questions from Kids” video provides a bridge to application of the lesson
We will be emailing parents weekly updates on what we are covering during the lesson, so you can continue these important conversations at home.